Designed for use on-the-go.
The new AeroChamber2go* chamber helps deliver inhaler medication where it is needed to work in your lungs.
- 2 in 1 chamber and protective case
- Proven to deliver medication better than your inhaler alone1,2
- Works with your inhaler to help you breathe better
- Designed and developed with the help of inhaler users
Have you already purchased your chamber?
Join our myAeroChamber* Reminder Program
The AeroChamber2go* chamber is designed, developed, and tested with the help of inhaler users.
"I can't believe the difference using a chamber makes"
"It's something I can travel with...something I can put in my pocket"
"It's more discrete and easy to carry"
Your inhaler can be stored inside the chamber.
- Easy to clean and all one piece
- Remove the cap from the inhaler when storing it inside the chamber
- The chamber can be used directly out of the package and should be cleaned weekly - chamber is dishwasher safe!
- Designed to fit most commonly prescribed inhalers
- Note: Does not fit round inhalers such as Airomir†, Qvar† or Alvesco†
inhaler immediately before use (remove cap)
into back of chamber
inhaler as you start to breath in slowly and deeply
Delivers inhaler medication better than the inhaler alone1,2
If you can taste your inhaler medication, it’s likely not getting where it needs to go.
Inhaler with AeroChamber2go* chamber
More medication is delivered to the lungs1,2
How to use and clean the AeroChamber2go* chamber
The AeroChamber2go* chamber is easy to use and clean. Watch the video to learn more.
1 Testing of a prototype: Suggett et al. Impact of inhalation delay on medication delivery from a salbutamol HFA pressurized metered dose inhaler used with and without a new prototype portable valved holding chamber. European Respiratory Journal 2019 54:PA4229. 2 Data on file.